The first century Roman historian Dionysius said this, "Let thy speech be better than silence, or be silent." How are you improving your ability to communication publicly? Here are five quick hits to help you take a close look at your communication effectiveness.
1. How to Get a Standing Ovation - Guy Kawasak
2. 6 Do's to Open Your Presentation - Bert Decker
3. Better Beginnings: How to Start a Presentation, Book or Article - Kathy Sierra
4. How to Give a Great Presentation - Keith Robinson
5. 10 Lessons from My Speaking Coach - Lee LeFever