This week's sermon: Why Do We Need to Be Born Again? Part 1
Being born again is infinitely serious. Heaven and hell hang in the balance. We will not see the kingdom of God unless we are born again.
But why is the new birth so necessary? Why isn’t some other remedy sufficient?
New Birth is essential because without it...
- ...we are dead in trespasses and sins.
- ...we are by nature children of wrath.
- ...we love darkness and hate the light.
- ...we have hearts that are hard like stone.
- ...we are unable to submit to God or please God.
- ...we are unable to accept the gospel.
- ...we are unable to come to Christ or embrace him as Lord.