Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some Christian Music Freebies

From http://www.twoorthree.net

Kj52 I'm on the Creation Northwest mailing list, and as part of promoting this year's festival, they sent me a link to download five free songs from up and coming Christian artists. One of the tracks I enjoyed was from KJ-52, who is basically a Christian Eminem (CT interview). In fact, he actually has a couple of songs dedicated to Eminem entitled Dear Slim (parts I and II). He's pretty funny, and a decent artist.

But the free track they gave out was Wake Up featuring Toby Morrell of Emery, a heavier Christian band. Wake up is a nice heavy hip hop song, sort of like Linkin Park. Check em out, see if you can dowload the tracks from itunes. And btw, if you think heavy music can't be Christian, you might like to read my post What is Christian Music?

No comments: