"Confused about or unfamiliar with the "doctrines of grace"? Do you want to learn more about their biblical foundations and implications for the Christian life?
We've just updated Pastor John's TULIP seminar with new audio and video.
In this seminar he goes through all five points—Total depravity, Unconditional election, Limited atonement, Irresistible grace, and Perseverance of the saints. He identifies them from the Scriptures, considering the arguments against them, and explaining why this package called "Calvinism"—though controversial—is wonderfully good news."
TULIP, Part 1: Introduction
See the rest of this seminar:
- TULIP, Part 2: Assumptions - Irresistible Grace
- TULIP, Part 3: Irresistible Grace - Total Depravity
- TULIP, Part 4: Total Depravity - Unconditional Election
- TULIP, Part 5: Unconditional Election
- TULIP, Part 6: Unconditional Election
- TULIP, Part 7: Limited Atonement
- TULIP, Part 8: Perseverance of the Saints
- TULIP, Part 9: Ten Effects of Believing the Five Points of Calvinisim