"There are things we can do to help our kids love the nations and the cause of Christ, even though a heart and calling for the Great Commission is ultimately something only God can grant. Here are a few ideas from Ryan and Anna, who are currently preparing to serve in Asia with their two young daughters".
1. Pray for missionaries as a family.
3. Draw the whole family into supporting missionaries financially.
4. Find your child a missionary kid pen pal.
5. Entertain missionaries in your home.
6. Take risks as a family.
7. Affirm and nurture qualities in your children which could serve them on the mission field.
8. Teach your children to be world Christians.
9. Read missionary prayer letters to your children.