Puritan Fellowship has a book review of Feminine By Design - The Twelve Pillars of Biblical Womanhood by Scott T. Brown.They summarize:
Written in plain and easy to understand language it is a thought provoking book that communicates Biblical truths which have long been abandoned by much of the professing church which has instead chosen to embrace feminism.
In each chapter (which could also be used for a daily devotion or woman's group), Scott Brown explores a key Bible passage in the area of the Biblical Womanhood.
1. An Image Bearer. Genesis 1:26-27.
2. A Woman Not a Man. Genesis 2:21-23.
3. A Disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ. Deuteronomy 6:7.
4. A Member of the Church. Acts 2:39.
5. A Demonstration of Unfading Beauty. 1 Peter 3:3-4.
6. A Helpmeet. Genesis 2:18.
7. A Trustful and Submissive Wife. Ephesians 5:22-24.
8. A Keeper At Home. Titus 2:5.
9. A Domestic Entrepreneur. Proverbs 31:10-31.
10. A Fruitful Bearer of Children. Genesis 1:27-28.
11. A Teacher of the Next Generation. Ephesians 6:1-4.
12. A Godly Mentor. Titus 2:3-5.
Purchase Feminine By Design - The Twelve Pillars of Biblical Womanhood by Scott T. Brown for just $10 HERE.