Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Wallet, A Dollar and the Existence of God-Conclusion

From http://www.pleaseconvinceme.com

Conclusion: There Are Lot’s of Good Reasons
“So, I think there are some really good reasons to believe what I believe about God and the nature of His message to us. I am a Christian because:


(1) I believe that THEISM (the belief in an all-powerful first cause that is NOT part of the natural caused universe) best accounts for the appearance of our universe, and…

(2) I believe that PERSONAL THEISM best accounts for the nature of this ‘first cause’ and the fact that this cause had the ability to DECIDE to begin the universe, and…

(3) I believe that CHRISTIAN THEISM best accounts for the possibility of true moral goodness (something that a Personal God would desire for his creation)


In the end, the Christian Worldview best accounts for the reality we see in our universe and in our lives as moral beings. Could more be said about Christianity? Of course! We’ve only just begun! But in three short steps I hope I have at least placed Christianity in a position of rational consideration. I hope that I have at least given you some reason to stop and think twice about the truth of the Christian worldview…”


Additional Resources

We hope that this simple visual presentation helps you to make a case for the existence of God and the reasonable nature of the Christian Worldview. We would like to provide you with some materials that can help you to utilize "A Wallet, A Dollar and the Existence of God" as you share the truth with others. We hope these resources are helpful!

PART ONE High Quality Video

MPEG2 Format

PART TWO High Quality Video

MPEG2 Format

PART THREE High Quality Video

MPEG2 Format

COMPLETE Medium Quality Video

WMV Format

(Videos May Take Time to Download)

Complete Narrative

(PDF Format)

Training Manual

(PDF Format)


Training Presentation

No comments: